Selleys 75G Liquid Nails High Strength Construction Adhesive
Is a premium grade multipurpose construction adhesive that delivers a consistently strong and lasting bond on most building materials. Shrinkage and thermal movement in buildings can cause bonds to weaken over time, but Liquid Nails High Strength is flexible enough to response to movement allowing a strong bond to be maintained over time.
- Strong bond - which will cope with shrinkage and thermal movement, so you know the job will last.
- Adheres well to wet and dry timber, so there is no need to wait for the timber to dry.
- Easily extruded and easy to use in low Winter temperatures, so it allows you to continue with the job at low temperatures.
- Paintable when dry, to give you a neat, quality finished job.
- Doesn't drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product.
- Is available in a range of sizes and delivery styles.
- Meets requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329-1999.
- Bridges gaps on rough and ill fitting construction material.
- Has a life expectancy, when cured, of 20 years.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicone or polystyrene